Despite the numerous debates on best online marketing strategies, SEO article writing has proved to be beyond reproach. The tricky part is to make sure that your target market finds your articles when they search the internet. This is what then brings me to my topic on best search engine optimization (SEO) article writing techniques.
In addition, the other thing to consider in SEO article writing is making sure your article is picked by publishers, thus helping you broadcast your articles on the internet.
Here are some simple proven tactics to take up:-
- Choosing the appropriate keyword phrase is the first thing you need to get right before drafting an article. Research well using tools like “Google insight for search” and “Google keyword tool”. This ensures you pick keywords that have moderate competition and still have high search volume. Do not make a mistake of going for phrases that have very high competition otherwise your article may never be found.
- For example if you what to write about “making money”, I discovered this keyword has about “180,000,000” search results which makes it very competitive. On further research using the tools I mentioned above you will notice that there are other highly searched and less competitive keywords like “money making opportunities”.
- You may ask me how I determine the competitiveness of a keyword since it is vital in SEO article writing success. All you need to do is, in the Google search box insert the words “allintitle:” followed by your keywords, in our case it will be “allintitle:money making opportunities”. This show other sites using the same keywords. You can still do more investigations and find other targetable keyword phrases that suit your article.
- The title plays a pivotal role in SEO article writing. The idea is to make sure that you include your keywords in your heading and preferably at the beginning.
- Throughout the body of your article ensure that you also use the keywords. But remember to be careful not to overuse keywords, online marketing experts recommend your keywords should be 3% of the article. Failing to use your opted keywords will mean that search engines will not know what your article is all about. While over using your keywords will make your article to be considered as spamming.
Use your keywords at the beginning and the end of the body of the article making sure they make sense to your readers. This will ensure your articles are picked by publishers and article directories. This are some simple rules to follow to make sure your articles appear on the first or second page of Google.