Product and food photography
We are also capable to cover your photography needs as well! However, we keep our work field more limited in photography with only food and product photography in order to be able to provide you the best quality in the market but still with rock bottom prices
You can check our photography projects down below?
Already know what you are looking for?
Product Photo Shoot
Product Photo Shoot is one of the most interesting and growing photography sectors, able to combine two exciting worlds full of creativity and emotion. Great photos result from collaboration, but there is often a team of professionals behind the best product and food photos.
Food photography, for example, seeks to create interest in food through visual impact. Because you can’t have the taste, aroma, and touch in photographs, our professional food photographers use techniques to persuade the observer through the light and composition of the scene. Thus, they convey the taste and texture of the food, bringing the desire to run.
Mobil Responsive web design is a website development strategy which is focused at creating websites that offers an optimal viewing experience, easier reading and navigation, minimum scrolling, panning and resizing. Also, the website should work on a wide range of...
Product and Food Photography Considerations
A good camera is required to take photos that appeal to the product promotion or the palate. But the key elements of capturing customer attention and appetizing images can be discovered by imitating professionals:
Make sure to use professional images for your company. Most of the product and food photos you see in professional images have been designed and studied in detail.
In product and food photography, many different by-products are often used to enhance the product’s appearance being photographed.
Being creative and learning the terms and techniques used with photography is essential. For example, we prefer neutral backgrounds to accentuate food texture and avoid distraction from the background.
Recommended Equipment for Product and Food Photography
One of the best features of product and food photography is that you can undertake and test it for a relatively small economic investment. You don’t need a photo studio or a lot of supplies, probably the most you have.
- Camera with manual adjustment: Your regular SLR or mirrorless camera is suitable for working in manual mode, and adjusting lighting, focusing, etc., can be ideal for making the most of the possibilities.
- Sharp lens: Each of us may have a favourite lens, but it’s at least a 50 mm lens that will certainly not disappoint. The king of lenses is the closest to the human eye.
- Tripod: Essential in still life in product and food photography in general because sharpness is the key to allowing you to see the details of textures and colours. This is necessary, especially when working with food. The tripod also lets you choose the best composition and work in peace. We can safely observe the scene through the viewfinder and make the necessary changes to improve it without changing the frame or perspective.
- Reflectors and diffusers for light: A reflector can be very useful for directing and shaping light; it is economical and can also be used for portraits. On the other hand, you can apply diffusers in front of a lamp, window, or another light source to convert harsh light into soft light and reduce very strong shadows.
- Accessories and props: A few backgrounds of different hues will suffice to get started. Products of different sizes and shapes, plates, tablecloths and napkins, antique spoons, all are things that can make scenography.
How To Set Up Camera to Photograph Products and Foods?
Light sources, scene settings and tastes are variables that can change from place to place, depending on the style of photography that everyone wants to give their image. However, some tips on how to set up the camera are a good base to start within the first sessions of product and food photography:
- Aperture: To emphasize parts of the cymbals more, we often use apertures to isolate further and highlight the main subject, product or food, allowing you to work with little depth of field.
- Shutter speed: For example, in food photography, if we want to give a sense of movement to certain ingredients (flour, honey, salt, spices) falling from above to show their movement, we will need to use longer shutter speeds.
- ISO sensitivity: An ISO value as low as possible guarantees less digital noise and greater sharpness in the image.
- White balance: Controlling the dominant tones of the scene is essential in product and food photography. Lights that are too hot or too cold can give completely different and false sensations. All products should look natural, and food should look appetizing.
- Focusing: For static subjects, AF-S mode (single autofocus) or, even better, manual mode is more suitable, to be even more precise.
- Spot exposure mode: This is the most sensitive and recommended mode for photographing static items, where we will get the best results.
- RAW: The shooting mode in this format ensures that we have as much information as possible in the files. We will certainly be working within post-production to get a photo with the specific features we want.
London Product and Food Photography
Our London product and food photography service are for anyone working in the food and marketing industry who needs highly communicative images for websites, catalogues, e-commerce or promotional campaigns.
Depending on the type of footage to be captured, the shoots may take place in our studio or at your location. This second solution is more advantageous in the case of set shots because it will allow us to have everything that we can use to prepare the set.
In this context, a set is essential in product and food photography. We often include an art director or an art buyer to make it the best. If you already have definite ideas about the shot’s composition, you’re welcome to share them.
The average time for shooting individual products or food is several hours. For more complex projects or a larger number of subjects to photograph, you may spread the work over one or more days.
What is Food Product Photography?
Food product photography is a type of still life photography that we use to create compelling still life photos of food.
Is Food Photography Product Photography?
Although there are great similarities between the two products, food photography is extremely different. For example, food photography requires much art, while product photography is more scientific.
What Does Product Photography Include?
Product photography helps increase the sales of your services and products in general. This type of photography is very comprehensive and aims to create unique images.
What is the Main Goal of Food Photography?
Food photography analyzes what makes your particular dish appealing unique and then showcases those elements.
Why are Product and Food Photography Important?
The biggest advantage is that they increase your sales and improve your customer portfolio. Professional photography attracts more attention from your customers, which greatly increases your sales.